[Dailydrool] Stuff

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 17:31:34 PDT 2010

Dis Daisy Bewwe, spokeshound ob Dog Woods Farm. Are new brudder Trooper, da Onery (I meanz Honorary) Basset Hound wants to say sumpin.(I habs teached him Bassetese so ebryone will no whut he iz sayin).

Deer Eberyone whut be on da Drool,

    I wantz to say Fank you for all da Drool yu hab sent me. I am getting bedder all da time and I am so heppy dat I habs my fureber home and peeps dat lubs me and tekes care ob me. I habs sum extra drool dat yu sent me, so I am sharing it wif Miz Maggie Mae (no cancer drool) lumps, Cnly's eye dat it getz bedder reel quick, and lotsa drool to da basset mix wif cancer.

Mama here. Trooper is doing very well. We thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for the e-mails and drool you have sent. God bless all of you and drool to all that need it, especially Dancing Maggie Mae, Conley, and the Basset mix. As far as when do you know it is time, they will tell you in a way you will know. Asmost of you remember, we lost our beloved Tinkerbelle (aka Tinkerbewwe ob Dog Woods Farm) nearly a year ago to mast cell cancer. She stopped eating and nothing we could do would get her to eat. We decided to keep her with us until she no longer had a good quality of life. When she could no longer drink and looked confused when she tried, we knew it was time. We helped her to the Rainbow Bridge even it broke our hearts. It was what was best for her and that's what counts. I am crying as I write this because it still hurts. We loved her so much! Just believe me - you will know.

Soft sweet snooters to all and drool to those that need it, both houndie and slave.

Brenda and The Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm