[Dailydrool] calming

TERRY MARSHALL terrymarshall at wildblue.net
Thu Jul 8 06:25:47 PDT 2010

I have always tried to figure out how to calm a dog down when there is a
thunder storm and I am not at home,  which is a problem, because storms
never let you know when they are going to come up, especially in the desert.
I found this herbal that seems to work. It is Hilton Herbal's Tranquility.
I have a big shepherd dog who is terrified of all noises, thunder,
fireworks, and anything else. I started feeding Teddy the herbals about
three weeks before the 4th, and we survived the night. There was no pacing,
trying to get into the cabinets, breathing hot air in your face, and all
panic signs.I just sprinkle the herbals over the food, he eats it right up,
and we get through noises. I get the herbal at Smartpakcanine, where they
have lots of goodies for the dogs. I have nothing to do with the company,
just get lots from them.  The hounds appreciate not having the big scardy
cat bothering them. However after the crop duster buzzed our house the other
morning, scaring Lori Lu to death, I may have to put her on it. She did not
like the buzzing of the plane.
This is just something to think about. It works well for me.
Terry and the hounds. Home to the Rio Trio, and Ms. Lori Lu.