[Dailydrool] Uniforms

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 15:31:05 PDT 2010

Ella Louise here,

I jus made da momma order me uniforms.  She gotz me 2, but sey she may needy more cause she is not goin to do da laundery eberyday so I hab a uniform.  We see bout dat!!!!

Eberybody needy to get der swabes to get on da computer and get da uniforms ordered so we can get our piktures taken.  Don't let dem dilly dally like dey do sometimes gibben us treaties.

We goin to be a handsome feet of hounds!!!!  We thank da swabes dat doin dis for us.

Ella Louise