[Dailydrool] Karen

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 02:17:01 PDT 2010

I'm Brandee and Karen is my mom.  She fell today and broke all three bones that make up her ankle.  However she was so concerned about the Droolers and other Basset slaves that she wanted me to write in for her and let everyone know that she's taking a hiatus for a few days.  She'll be having surgery later this morning and I'm the temporary basset slave.
I'm sure that she'll be back on before next weekend as she is very loyal to all the doggies and their people.
Brandee - Filling in with the Dog House Gang
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/