[Dailydrool] squirrels

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 04:41:11 PDT 2010

Calling on Ruger and Elder Clara!!!

This is Henry woofing in needing major assistance from you both as this job is too big for my hunting skills alone!
My mom slave found out that there are squirrels up inside the soffets of the roof and could be causing major destruction! We heard them running around last evening and my mom slave had a hugh fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was telling my dad slave that he had better get them there things out of there stat!!! He said that it's 10:30 at night! I can't do it now!!! And she said,"why not!!!" My mom slave HATES squirrels, especially when they are in the roof which can lead them in the house!!!
So, I need Rugers keen swiftness and ability to not only hunt down, but to destroy this enemy and Elder Clara's specialty of bombing these critters and literally gas them to death!!! I look forward to your help in this task and I have also called on some more back-up from my next door neighbors, the collies and the long haired hot dog dog Fritz! Hurry!!! As time is of the essence!!!
Henry