[Dailydrool] Birfdays

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 03:00:05 PDT 2010

Nigel and Llewis celebrated their birthday in style yesterday and have asked
me to thank everyone for the birthday wishes as they are a bit....as Nigel
says, "leftover". They had treats and new toys (which Cooper instantly
appropriated) and no special walk because the heat index was 101 or
something in that range and I didn't think it was a real good idea.
As a matter of fact their day consisted mostly of arguing, barking at
EVERYTHING (my theory is that high humidity keeps sounds close to the
ground, so that the dogs hear more-- plus there was no wind. )
MomPerson was not home in the evening but returned from her engagement early
due to a combination of terminal boredom and the fact that a check of the
homefront indicated that DadPerson was about done dog-sitting...LOL.
Apparently canine spirits were very high. There was ominous mention of "Not
making it to another birthday." (They were VERY rowdy.) Cabin fever.
Anyway thanks to all for the birthday wishes and I am sure Nigel and Llewis
will be back up to snuff in no time.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper (all these toys are MINE.)