[Dailydrool] feeling guilty

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 07:13:34 PDT 2010

I for got to write  about feeling guilty.

I had the Animal control officer come out and set a trap for a ferral black
 cat that has been roaming my street for several months,  we have set trap
for him or her and have not been able to catch her. well lets just say the
third  time was the charm because yesterday we had the cat in the cage, but
after  reading the post on the drool about the cat bringing Trooper home and
saving his  life,  I'll be damn if I didn't go out and set the cat free
grrrrrrr !!!!!!  I felt so bad,  I told the animal control officer  that I
didn't know how the trap was sprung,  but he knew I was lying  because the
can of cat food was gone   bwahahahahaha !

I have TOADS   hundreds of them every where , front yard, back  yard side
yard, raining toads !!!!
hubby and I have searched  our property every where for standing  water
NOPE !  none to be found, but we have toads every where  ,  so we always
thought you had to have water for the toads to breed ?????  so  where are they
coming from ?????    last night about 10:30  PM  we take the girls out for
their potty, we dont let them go out after  dark unless we go out with them
and  Maggie and Annie are chasing the  toads, never did eat any  but they were
fascinated  with these jumping  critters Maggie was so funny she was trying
to pounce on them , all four feet  off the ground at the same time,  she is
a little pork butt and we were  amazed that she was able to do that Evil
Annie just stuck to us like glue with  her head between our legs, like MOM
please make them go away so I can go  peeeeeee !!!!!!!   I figure if I mow my
grass tday we can have frog  legs for supper    Bwahahahahhaha  !!!!
heheehee  hohoho !!!!  I can just see hubby face,  here honey ,  we are having
TOAD legs for supper !!!!!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  and up and coming  Brudder
Elwood

come on up Elwood we gotz toad legs over an open camp fire and toasted
marshmellows !!!!!!!