[Dailydrool] Canada Day

Jodie Dew jodster1966 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:21:16 PDT 2010

We took our two girls to the Canada Day parade here in Ontario today.  And I must say they were the hit of the parade (and we were just watching).  They were complete angels and just laid down with their Canada bandana's and let everyone make a big fuss over them.  We did however discover that Maggie is terrified of bagpipes.  She jumped up on my knee and looked around at everyone as if to say "what the heck was that?  Did you guys here that"?  Neither Maggie or Flash are afraid of thunder or fireworks...but we will remember bagpipes from now on.

Happy Canada Day to all our Canuck friends and Happy early 4th of July to our American friends!  The weather here was amazing today and we hope yours is just as great!

Jodie Dew

Flash and Maggie too