[Dailydrool] Pws. and training

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 08:51:54 PDT 2010

Quenn Pawtunia wrote:  "AHEM, and one must keep up....I do believe Pw.
Elder Clara has already been recognized."

Pw. Annabelle ATB is thwacking me with her Paw of Authority for making
such a foolish mistake.  SHe can't believe how standards have slipped
here int he Campbell household since her ascension to the Rainbow
Bridge.

King-Squared Hector (BHRG Waddle King 2003, OMBR Waddle King 2007),
who is now 10 (TEN!), gazes at me with deep disappointment and
moans....

I will post some of Hector's slave training attempts soon.   Barney
and Bozlee are also making great strides.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!