[Dailydrool] OH MY !!!! front page news

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 06:15:33 PDT 2010

Ok this is not about Bassets, but in this morning front page news was a
story about two low life's  who kidnapped their neighbors dog, put him in  the
car, took him home and the A** hole shot the dog twice with a 45 caliber
hand gun, once through the eye and another in his chest,  the dog lived  !
the dog crawled home and the son found him out in the yard bleeding,  they
rushed him to emergency  vets and they told them that the dog had been  shot,
 his owners thought he was hit by a car. charges are being  filed  against
the neighbors for animal cruelty  which here in Ohio is  just a slap on the
wrist. the guy claimed that the dog was mean an attacked him  but a neighbor
had a surveillance  camera going and it was all caught on  tape.
good thing it wasn't my neighbor, he would spend the next 6 weeks in the
hospital in  exploratory surgery looking for the hand gun !!!!! what is
wrong with people.

Oh yes, I caught the cat, at first I felt bad about  trapping him  because
of the story of Trooper,  but this cat has killed three baby  bunnies , bit
their heads off EEEEEWWWWWW !!!!    Bill and I  caught 23 little toads last
night,  yes,  23  cute little  buggers,  when you touch them they roll over
on their backs with their fat  little bellies showing,  kind of looks like
me when I was  pregnant   bwaahahahahahaha !!!!!!

Sorry this was not Basset related

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

PS  I am with Anita,  where is Debbie and how is Clara  ???????