[Dailydrool] Last chance to donate or buy a GGBR Waddle T-shirt!!

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Fri Jul 2 07:38:03 PDT 2010

Hey everyone!

Thought you'd like to know that there are still 2 days (today and Saturday) to donate for Golden Gate Basset Rescue's 4th of July Waddle!!

Once again, the girls and I are raising money for this wonderful organization and hope that you can spare as little as $5 to help out the bassets of Northern California!!  No donation is too great or too small - they are all appreciated and needed!!  There are still a LOT of medical bills relating to the 61 bassets that we took in last December, and we are well on our way to taking in over 150 bassets again this year!  It doesn't sound like much, but we make sure that they are all up to date on their shots and that they are healthy to go to their new forever home, and it all adds up!!

Here is the link to our firstgiving site: www.firstgiving.com/gwendossey - for those of you who've already donated to my page THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

BTW - We still have this year's waddle t-shirts left, too!!  Missy Johnson did a fantastic job with the design incorporating both the waddle and Novato's 50th birthday - 3 bassets jumping out of a birthday cake!!  Check out the shirts on our website at www.ggbassetrescue.org - there are two colors to choose from (light blue and pistachio) and we are running low on the sizes so you'll want to hurry and get your order in before we run out!!

Thank you once again for considering us!!

~Gwen - slave to Teddi, Casper and Madden~ (:>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.