[Dailydrool] Updating drool site - NEED RESCUE EVENTS

Nancy Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:33:27 PDT 2010

The Drool site is slowly being updated. There are some areas whereby I'm having trouble getting the actual scripts to work, but all of the sidebar info is now working and some of the member pages as well. Please sign the guestbook. It's new and currently empty! :)

What I need from the rescues are your upcoming events, including event, date, time and URL where people can read more about it. I'm getting the calendar page together and could use some events to publicize.

thanks,

Nancy Gallagher