[Dailydrool] HHOEBE & Drool Request

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jul 2 11:53:46 PDT 2010

I love Val's suggestion of adding HHOEBE--pronounced "hobo to the title
list...and Marlene Thornton as the first HOBO is an excellent choice!!!
I third that!  If that is an option since I have only been a drool
member since March this year.

This is Colt with a special request for head & neck healing drool for
the Daddy. Yesterday momma Skype with him and he tell her a Liddel story
and momma got a little upset...she so upset that she almost petted the
fur off me little side while I laid on the couch with her.  OTay I get
on with it...Ruger said that I need to get to the point...maybe the
point of his hard head.  Hehe...okay sorry! Anyhoo. Momma said that
daddy was involved in a parachuting accident, and he ended up with a
concussion and a little whiplash.  Momma said that he had a hard opening
on a static line jump and the risers jerked off his helmet & headset
that gave him a good pop of the head & neck, and then ended up getting
dragged by a big wind upon landing and banged his head (his helmet was
gone and nothing to protect his little p-brain but his hard head). Momma
said that nothing was broke on the daddy but he is pretty banged up and
really, really sore.  So if you could spare a little healing drool for
mine & Ruger's dadperson we would really appreciate it...and a little no
worry drool to the momma...we need it before that women stroke all of
our fur off our little bodies and we be naked!!!  Hey Ruger why is it
that dad jump off the big metal birds anyway?  So he can rescue
people...sound to me like he be the one needing to be rescued.

Momma here sorry that we have put so many post in at one time but with
everything going on here we got a little behind on the drools.

Drool to all in need.
Michel Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878