[Dailydrool] The Beach Repawt

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 13:56:44 PDT 2010

Momma here, getting ready for a few days off, which the brain cell needs for sure. Thought we would take a minute to catch up, send drool to all in need, and condolences to those that have passed.

Elwood got his promised day at the clinic yesterday, he came home no worse for the wear, with some nice looking toebones, a clean butt, and ate his dinner and took a snooze. My the house was quiet.
Elder Clara is doing the deal, the shots are helping her, she still wobbles, but she is getting around pretty good, her main issue is that the front legs want to go faster than the back legs, and it is a good thing she is so short, so when she sits down the floor is right there. My only wish is that she would remember that she needs to pee outside, she has been on a sheer roll of letting it go where she might be, but it could be that it takes her all day to get her game on now, as she is better in the afternoon and evenings rather than mornings. She is still roaring at the boys, never misses a meal, so all in all, Clara is Clara. She would never admit it, but she missed Elwood yesterday, and when he came in he headed straight for the dog door with Clara at his heals, she was trying to run to give him the sniff over, and bless her, she finally caught him.
Sister Daisy will be celebrating her 10th birthday this weekend, and I promised her she could write the drool.
Brudder Jake--well now this one has been a issue, but something has changed here---he is now a lover, not a fighter, he is settled, and has turned into a huge happy hound. Jake is a beautiful guy, just uhhh--huge. He is the youngest and we have worked daily to help Jake overcome his issues and fears. He is now repaying us tenfold.
Elwood is rejoicing as some untold bug hit the garden and in 2 days killed every squash plant that we had. I think I best check my credit card and see who he hired to massacre the squash plants--little does he know how much I have frozen. The bunny population is still tormenting him, and I only hope the baby bunnies do not venture into his path.

We wish everyone a safe and good weekend, thats it from da Beach, but we are sure da Brudder will be posing some sort of revenge on me for his day with his girls at the clinic---be sure and check out the Senior Houndsabound Newsletter this month--I have to say Clara took a good picture--

Drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake