[Dailydrool] Rescue article

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Jul 2 15:53:19 PDT 2010

Today we had to take Belvedere to the vet's because he's been losing spots
of fur, and the medicated shampoo we used last year didn't work.

While we were there, the vet tech who mans the phones told me to take the
BARK magazine that gets sent to them for free. So after I got home, I went
online. It seems that in recent issues they have gotten more into rescue (at
least more than the couple of issues I'd previously seen).

I thought other rescuers and those who are not familiar with rescue might be
interested in the following link:

http://www.thebark.com/content/breed-rescue

Hope you enjoy it!
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets