[Dailydrool] The New MomPerson Method of Clicker Training

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:49:47 PDT 2010

I have discovered a new  "clicker" training method for getting the Hounds to
stop barking and come into the house and because I am not a greedy person
instead of publishing thousands of books and making tons of money with this
method, I am going to share it for FREE with all of you!!
1. Buy a big BOX of biscuits. Has to be a box.
2. Let the Hounds loose in the yard.
3. Wait until they have been barking non-stop for a couple of minutes.
4. Open a window
5. Pick up box of treats
6. Hold box in window.
7. Yell 'TREEEEETS"
8. Shake box. Hard
9. Close window.
10. Meet dogs at back door with treats.
BINGO.

Your dogs have just trained you to stand in a window shaking a box and
yelling "Treeeets" at strange hours of the day and night.
Your neighbors now do not have to see you, half naked, chasing the dogs
around the yard
It's kind of a win-win situation.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley (how long do we have to bark like this
before she catches on?) and Cooper. (OMG).