[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 19:22:11 PDT 2010

Hi, Sirius checking in.  Me and da brudder Gus got an invite to pway  wif
our furend Gabe and some teeny dogs...well, da peeple were eating and i
gotta make a confession...I ate a bwownie, a whole one.  My mom is berry
worried, she want to know what to look for to see if i'm okay, and how long it
would take if it made me sick.  so far i feel fine.
Dis Gus here...i scared ob da big noisies outside tonite.  i go out to  pee
and hide unner dis wittle space unnder back steps.  mom had to cwawl
inside and lug me out and daddy had to cawwy me inna house.
We hope ebbyone feeling good and sending drool if you needs it.
Lub, Sirius (chocolate dwool) and Gus (no fire cwackers  pwease)