[Dailydrool] More recruits

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 5 10:24:49 PDT 2010

My girls would love to sign on, but they can't think of a good title.  I've
been thinking that perhaps they should be Keepers of the FogHorn, for the
unbelievable amount of noise they make at the drop of a hat.  Da Gurls,
Masters ob da FogHorn?  Either that, or they could be Vocal Instructors.
Cruise Directors maybe - I think that's what you call the people on cruises
that keep passengers involved and happy.  Other than sleep and eat and get
petted, yelling is what they do best.  Somebody help us out here.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____

01:36:00