[Dailydrool] Double celebration

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 10:46:49 PDT 2010

 Just after the 4th of July, I'm celebrating my 2 basset boys, Roland the Elder and Truman the Younger and Dumber. Both boys and I can fit into the recliner at the beach house and read the paper.  All of us can fit into the office and paw requests for Oregon Basset Games Attendance and donations for the Waddle.

Roland says "watch out, peepuls, I'm getting a Firstgiving Page for the Oregon event."

Send money for the bassets to be rescued in Oregon.  As most rescues, we have some permanent fosters we have to support because no one family could afford their medical needs.

More about those later...

Janice
Roland the Elder
Truman the Younger