[Dailydrool] Glaucoma

Sally K. Russell sally at slokr.com
Mon Jul 5 17:07:24 PDT 2010

Thanks for the posts on this horrible eye disease.  Our Browser became  blind in one eye and with three kind of drops three times a day, the other eye lasted but for only one year until it succumbed to glaucoma and blindness.  However, after over a year of blindness Browser hardly missed a beat from the very first.  It is amazing to watch him adapt to situations without it fazing him.  We are up at our condo on the beach for the holiday and he loves walking on the beach and smelling all the unusual smells.  When he misjudges and walks into a chair (as he is not as familiar with this place) he calmly backs up and repositions as if to say "no sweat".  His disposition has remained the same all through the years of his sight being stolen.  These dogs are so wonderful.  Can you ever imagine a human being so adaptable and good natured?

Sally, Pixel and Browser (who me?  I can do everything . )

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5253 (20100705) __________

http://www.eset.com