[Dailydrool] Conly cancer and voting

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 07:08:28 PDT 2010

How is Conlys eye doing this morning hope he is better?

Thank you for all of the great advice about how I will know  when it is time
to say good bye to my girl, Bacall,  with cancer I am sorry I welled up so
many sad memories for so many droolers but I appreciate all of your
heartfelt stories and words of encouragement. My girl still loves table food
and she loves some treats she is being selective and only taking the prime
choice of treats and table food but as long as she enjoys some food I will
know it is not time.

Okay heres the scoop  we are still voting for Western Missouri Basset Rescue
from MO
Please remember to vote!!
Here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3