[Dailydrool] Basset Feet/Fleet

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue Jul 6 08:34:43 PDT 2010

Bonejour,

Dame Penny & Miss Polly woofin in from across the waves in France.

We are pretty good sailors - we been on (and under) the sea lots of
times.  Recently we sailed to Africa and we are used to going to the
UK (that's UNDER the sea cuz we go on the chunnel), so we thought we
could offer our services.  Maybe something in the International
Relations Department? Dame Penny thinks she should be Admiral (she's
so bossy) but whatever titles are going Dame P should be boss and Miss
Polly the underling hehehehehhe!

Lurps Dame P & Miss P

Drool to Conley and all the others in need.

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org
http://mascollection.free.fr