[Dailydrool] Request for Admission

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:05:44 PDT 2010

Dear CIC Bo,
 Me an Thelma would like to be part of the Pacific Basset Feet (although
momma says we lib on the Atlantic).  I would like to be on a Destroyer as my
OEBE is Exalted Destroyer of All things Stuffed.  I think I would make a
good Captain for a Destroyer.  Thelma is a caring and sweet natured houndie
and would like to be in charge of the Nurse Corps of the Pacific Basset
Feet.  She would take care of all those who need love and support.
 Thank you for your consideration of our request.
 We remain humble
Henry and Thelma