[Dailydrool] Commander In Chief Pacific Basset Fleet CICPBF and Rear Admiral Cnly

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Tue Jul 6 10:25:22 PDT 2010

Muldoon here.   Not so sure about the Navy.  Water is not Bassetudinous.  After thirteen years I am sure that water is good to drink but big water should be avoided at all costs.   I am a certified Skwrl Bassetude Edification Wrangler.  I want to be Scrtry f Skwrls nd Drctr f Vwls.  Dadperson is typing my dictation.  I worry about Skwrls.  I talk to Skwrls.  I sneak up on Skwrls.  I woof at Skwrls.  I tell Mom and Dad about Skwrls.  I fetch Skwrls.  I watch Skwrls.  Skwrls need to be Bassetified.  Skwrls do not last long when you play with them.  They have a lot of pieces that Mom gets all excited about.   Bassetdom kneads more Skwrls.  I also am a certified C#t, @p at ss#m and Sknk Wrangler.  The C#ts, @p at ss#ms and Sknks are all gone now from my backyard and I am worried that the Skwrls will go away too.

Hlng Dr@@l fr Bsstdm nd Slvs

Muldoon