[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet

Karen Cannon klcannon at telus.net
Tue Jul 6 10:44:22 PDT 2010

Lucie, OBEB Princess of Chaos, would very much like to be an Agent for Counter Intelligence in the Pacific Basset Feet (or is it Fleet?).  She is an extraordinary counter cruiser and has "selected" choice cuts of beef, chicken and fish off the kitchen counter not to mention cookies, bread, and so on.  We also live on the Pacific Coast in Canada, so we think she would be able to perform her duties very sneakily.

Could she also have a wee bit of drool today , for as I type - she is having her teeth scaled.  She's only 2 and 1/2, but already has a good plaque build-up.  Her neglectful Momslave here will have to be more diligent in her teeth cleaning.

Healing drool to all houndies that are sick and ailing and to all the Slaves who have to watch over them.

Lucie & her Momslave