[Dailydrool] Pacfic fleet recruit

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:55:17 PDT 2010

Bubba wants to be Master Chief Master at Arms. Always goes close when other dogs are playing too rough with each other and barks at them to remind them to be nice and he barks at be to tell me there are somethings I do in the house that should be done outside on the grass. He also want to be the COB - Chief of the Bone because they are his. He wants to be a Master Chief Because he knows who really rules in the maritime services.

Anthony R. Kenczewicz