[Dailydrool] New Daily Drool Website and Cakie

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 6 16:36:04 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone

First I'd like to send drool to all in need.
Today I was checking the new dailydrool website and boy, was it nice! There is a picture of Cakie right on the first page, what a beautiful basset girls. The eyes, the wrinkles, THAT FACE. Xaxa was really smitten by her and I don't blame him.
That's one advantage of adopting a senior basset hound: the wrinkles are everywhere and they are so soft and they are so well behaved. Adopting Xaxa was one of the best things I ever did in my life. There isn't a sweeter or more gentle soul...ok maybe there is some alike him but never better.
Auntie Debbie was also another lucky slabe, that adopted Elder Clara and she also finds it great. Now DA BRUDDER probably finks diferently....
Love to all
Virginia, Xaxa ( I'm 14 now!!) and Violeta