[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 6 16:59:12 PDT 2010

Bullet the basset requests the honor of serving as Chief Mess Officer.  Owing to
a life of abuse and neglect before he was rescued, he's a mess of fear,
aggression, confusion, and physical ailments. He knows it, and so do we, his
adoptive family. We love him, and value every day of his life,  all the more for
it.

--RichS
Hubby to Patty, poppa/wrangler/slave/body pillow/security blanket to Bullet the
Basset, Jester the Border Terrier, and 7 dear departed companions ATB .