[Dailydrool] Joinin Up

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 17:32:10 PDT 2010

Deer Miss Val, Elder Clara here. Sorry I bee liddel late on joinin, the perch be liddel comfie, and I was a snoozin, an then dem Brudderz--whew-it bout more dan a wooman can take.
Yes, I think Pw Elder Clara Queen of Farts be nice Head of the Bomb Squad.

Brudder Jake seyz he wants to be whut ebber Forest Gump was. They hab alot in common cept money.

Sister Daisy seys she will give this some thought and get back wif you.

Momma wants to know if they are gonna deploy on assignment soon--its too hot to play outside and her nerbs are gettin frazzled--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake