[Dailydrool] Basset Fleet

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 20:19:51 PDT 2010

Hi, Droolers!  Raymond is ready to report to the Basset Fleet - I know our fleet will need a chief barker, and Raymond's best subject is barking.  He expands his diaphragm and really lets out a lotta sound.  He probably could be heard around the world, and he's pleased to report for duty.
We have 2 visiting beagles (one a basset/beagle) and they'll spruce the place up very nicely:  Suzie and Sascha.  They'll report for duty wherever beagles are allowed to serve.  I can't wait to see a group picture of all our sailors together.

Lots of healing drool to all our recovering sick bassets -
                                               Beryl & Colonel Raymond Barker Silberg