[Dailydrool] Major Drool Needed

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 7 08:35:14 PDT 2010

If anyone has any drool to send, Eva from Ohio Basset Rescue sure could use it. She is in dire need of a kidney transplant, immediately.  Eva started OBR many years ago, solely dedicated to saving the basset hounds in Ohio, and they have saved well over 2000 dogs over the years. She saw a need and stepped up to fill it. She has been very active in fundraising, recruiting foster homes (begging!) and every aspect of rescue in order to save these precious dogs.
I'm not sure how the transplant circles operate, but if anyone would like to be tested as a possible donor, please email me directly and I will put you in touch with her. In the meantime, lots of drool and prayers would sure be appreciated.