[Dailydrool] A teeny weeny bit of drool for Dame Penny

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Jul 7 10:10:35 PDT 2010

Bonejour,

Miss Polly woofin'in to ask for just a tenny weeny bit of drool for da
Dame Penny.  She's old :) and she has a itchy problem so this morning
she went to see the vetman and he chopped her up (well, he did a
biopsy and then stitched her up) under LOCAL anaesthetic!!!!!  We
should get the results back next week.  The vet's wife/assistant had
not seen her for ages and she found that she had changed a lot :(

It is soooooo hot here da mum has finally capitulated and an air-con
man is coming to see us tomorrow.  It should help cool da Dame down
and I'm looking forward to it, too, wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Lurps to all,

Miss Polly & Dame Penny (it's HOT here and I'm itchy)

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org
http://mascollection.free.fr