[Dailydrool] Jacie

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:07:07 PDT 2010

Hi Donna:

How old is Jacie?  And what do her vets think?  If she is fairly young and
the doctors think that she's just experiencing temporary issues from having
bloated I would try to lure her back to eating with anything you can give
her that she used to like -- even forbidden things like stinky cat food.

If she's in her golden years, and the vets think that she won't improve then
I think that you need to listen to your heart and if you think she's telling
you it's time to go then you should help her.

I'm so sorry I can't offer more specific advice -- this is the worst part of
loving an animal -- trying to play God and guess what is best.  I am
thinking about you, and the bassets are sending Jacie "come on and eat"
drool.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))