[Dailydrool] Penny

akenczewicz at hotmail.com akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:21:10 PDT 2010

Just got a call from the vetlady and she said that the bloodwork came back and Penny's thyroid level were slightly elevated but not significantly so. Her white cell count was also up alittle and there was some blood in her urine. The vet thinks Penny might be working on a bladder infection. I hope that's all there is. My pups are all I have that is worth a darn and I'll do anything for them. I just hope they know it and understand how important they are to me.

On a more positive note, right after the vet called with the results I received a call from a potential employer. It was just a quick phone interview but it seemed rather positive and I am moving on to stage two.

Thanks to all who gave advise about Penny and who are sending some drool this way to help her. It's nice to know that there are so many good people out there that Carr about her almost as much as I do.

It's hot here in Oregon today (95) so I am going to go and make sure my buds are comfy. Again thanks to all.
Sent from my iPhone