[Dailydrool] Queen Pwincess Nugget and her Evaslave

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 21:46:52 PDT 2010

Pawtunia here. I have big claw marks on my fur. Is it my fault the she slave
has been working a nickzillion hours and not taking my dictation? Uh,
according to Queen feyfey the answer is, YES. If I were a better Pawtunia
and actually worthy of my Queenship, I would have made her already type that
Queen Pw. Nugget has arrived at the bridge. She came via horse drawn
carriage and many hounds came to greet such a royal creature.

King Dudley came to sniff his long absent Queen. Feyfey and my slaves had
the pleasure of watching King Dudley and Queen Nugget ride in the carriage
in Mishgun. Little Eyvan came and told her that he's been waiting forever to
catch up. Feyfey knew Eyvan, too.....and he is very healthy at the
bridge...and a hound named...Twink.......well...there was a bit of
interference, but she was there, too.....and the other Queens........Queen
Ransome who passed the title on to Nugget was particularly captivated....but
not as much as Kweeng Moosie.

Just a couple weeks ago, my slave emailed asking Eva if Queen Pwincess
Nugget were okay...and the answer was positive. I am very sad to know that
changed so soon.  I sure hope Queen Nugget's departure has not had a
negative effect on Eva. Q. Nugget worked real hard helping the poor houndage
of Ohio and I just don't know how Eva could work without her.......Queen
Nugget was Queen in the day when the title was granted by Gramma Jo and not
to be bid on.  She was a pawfect choice.

I am a sad Queen Pawtunia, humbled to have waddled in Queen Nugget's big
pawprints. I am crossing mine firmly for her slave to get all better, soon.

Pawtunia
....Rusty and slaves