[Dailydrool] would it be possible?

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 04:38:28 PDT 2010

now, i'm the first to say that i am not adept with anything near what i'm
suggesting, but i know there's someone in our drool family who is.  so here
goes:
once our Feet is established, what if we all took "close-up" pics (just a
headshot or close body shot) of your Feet member and then someone out there
who  knows Photoshop or something like that, put all the pics together on
one  "poster"?  i think it would be a great fund-raiser!  wouldn't all of  you
purchase this "group shot" if your hound was standing proud in it?
what do you think?
susan, loving slave to gus