[Dailydrool] LAST CHANCE for people holding DD 2011 calendar dates

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 09:02:57 PDT 2010

If we have not received your submission by tomorrow evening (or you haven't
touched base with your calendar elf or Ellie by then) Ellie will start
giving away calendar dates without photos to people on the waiting list.

I am the May calendar elf and I have two people in danger of losing their
dates -- Ann Signiski and Mary Charbonneau.  I have tried reaching you
directly and via the Drool with no response.  Please touch base with me off
list no later than tomorrow or your date will be given away.  Thanks --
Laura