[Dailydrool] Name of kitty who rescued Trooper

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 19:58:52 PDT 2010

Harry is the name of our kitty who rescued Trooper. He is proud and honored to be a part of the Pacific Basset Feet. I think Trooper (who has been designated an honorary Basset Hound) was also nominated and would be very happy if he were chosen to be a part of this magnificent organization.

Speaking of Trooper, he is improving every day both physically and emotionally. He is now playing with toys (especially Nylabones) and with Abby, our lab pup (who is much bigger than Trooper). He is barking and wagging his tail and running in the (fenced) back yard. His skin is growing back over his wounds and he will get his stitches out Saturday. He is even regrowing hair in most areas. I made him a water proof rain hat to protect his open ear canal that does not have an ear flap over it. I will take pics after his stitches are out and post a link.

Thanks again to everyone who sent Drool and snooters and kind words. Trooper and we appreciate it and every one of you.

Brenda, Bob, Trooper, Harry and the rest of the Thundering Herd.