[Dailydrool] Regarding BUDS (Basic Underwater Demolition/ Seals)

henning henning at enter.net
Thu Jul 8 20:15:24 PDT 2010

Hi Duff,

We have not made underwater experience a requirement for
admission to the SEAL teams. ( For obvious reasons, we sink
like stones.) Very few of us have actually BEEN underwater,
and the SEAL command believe it has been by accident only.

However, please remember we are an elite group of Special
Ops naval officers and enlisted houndies and houndiettes
also operating ashore.

Are you interested in joining one of our teams?

Brudder Bubba the Bulldozer OEBE

Commander SEAL teams PBF

cc Admiral Bo CICPBF