[Dailydrool] Slave training

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 08:25:09 PDT 2010

My Maggie Wags and Evil Annie wont drink out of a water bowl anymore, they
want to drink out of the faucet in the bathtub, I have tried three
different  bowls and they wont drink out of them. after they eat, they go sit in the
 bathroom by the tub, they don't bark or whine, they just sit there and
wait  patiently for their stupid slaves to get off their butts and turn on the
water.  Maggie will drink directly from the faucet,  but Annie wants  you
to sit there and cup your hands like a small bowl and then she drinks from
your hands, she refuse's to drink directly from the faucet. and then she
stands  there until you wipe her mouth with a hand towel,  I usually use hubby's
 towel for that, shhhh  don't tell !!!!     talk about  being trained
slaves !!!!!!!

Hubby and I went out in the rain last night and sprayed the second time for
 yellow jackets,  it is raining and I am holding the light and he said   "
who the hell tramped down your Brown Eyed Susans ? " DUH
I said "  It was  a portly Wildebeest, and he is still  on the loose  "
and know what ???????  we still have  yellow jackets !!!!  the guy at Lowes
said this is the best stuff on the  market !  $12.00 a can, it works so well
we can't keep it stocked !!!   bwahahahah   well it must work for everyone
EXCEPT  for us,  because they are going in and out of that nest like we never
sprayed it !   Ok,  so I have a confession,  I bougth a Yellow Jacket bee
trap  yesterday and I am going to set it up today, Iknow, I Know,  I show
little  faith in my hubby's Handy, Andy,  Dandy bee  spray      but IT"S NOT
WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlene  Maggie Wags  ( I only coughed three times last night )  and Evil
Annie