[Dailydrool] Comfortis

Kara Carpenter frknhippie at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 08:58:31 PDT 2010

Someone posted a few days ago asking about Comfortis (sorry I am behind!)
We used it on our 2 bassets last year (they are on a monthly preventative but we have neighborhood dogs that I am sure are not so in the summer we seem to always have a problem)
My dogs showed no ill effects of it, maybe they were a little extra lazy that day they took the pill but it was also very hot so I am hesitant to place blame on it.
The fleas were literally falling off them within an hour, it was kinda nice to watch those suckers die!