[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet and stuff

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 09:48:11 PDT 2010

The boys would like to be part of the Feet too, but they are sure what part, and we need help with titles.  Gunter destroys anything with a squeaker, and anything that's stuffed.  He also watches the street and lets us know if anything moves within about a 2 block area of our house, and love puppies more than any dog I've ever seen.  It's adorable.

Wulfgang is our stealth basset.  He is part Ninja.  He will be sitting on the couch next to me, and I'll look and he's eating something and I swear he didn't move.  He also had perfected the art of hypnotizing whoever is on the couch with him, if you stay too long you are sure to fall asleep cuddling him.  He is the best snuggling dog I've ever had.

We are sending drool for Cadbury and his family and any others that need it, and heart healing drool for everyone that has lost a loved one to the bridge.

Thanks to all for the drool for the dadslave Brian, he's been doing better.  He's now on a leave from work (finally qualified for FMLA) and they are still working on his meds, but he's doing so much better.  He was just diagnosed as bi-polar, so now at least they know what they are working with.  Again, I can't tell you how much it's helped to get all the support, it's amazing.   And I am also grateful for the stories on the drool - sometimes those and the boys are the only reason I have been able to get through the day.

Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats (especially Ninja who thinks he is a basset).