[Dailydrool] Fleet and water ideas

C.Mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Fri Jul 9 11:12:17 PDT 2010

We also as Canadian hound and wanna be LiL Miss Brat Daisy Halo and Rex aka
LiL Foot wanna bee

Would love to join the fleet .. They both look fabulous in red..

Daisy could be the stare down... she stares you down with that I am not
impressed look and all

The castle bows to her every need...

Rex he has great feet and a deep bark.. when he is in need has been taught
to say Mama

Or Rope my daughters nickname (long Story)

So he could call for the Rope no problem.....

We always say Rex go ask Rope and he will go where she is and say ROPE......

Now water.. My babies would not drink out of any bowl but my nice new glass
clear casserole dish.

Not only is that the only bowl but it must be bottled water shipped in or if
I run out I must go to

The store so that the Prince and Princess have their royal Bottled water...

I made ice cubes from tap water and did not figure out until today what I
did wrong

Pardon the poop I never used bottled water

I have since rectified the problem and have bottled water ice cubes freezing
as

We speak for my royal pain in the butts lol....

So the bosses of the house shall be pleasantly pleased this evening..

Any way thats all the updates form us

Healing drool to all those in need

Prayers for the homeless hounds

Carolyn mom to