[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet Roster

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 11:24:41 PDT 2010

Aloha, this is Val, secretary to Bo of Hawaii, CICPBF

The Pacific Basset Feet is now 135 dogs strong and still growing. In the
interest of conserving valuable Drool space, rather than Bo's posting updated
rosters on the Drool, from now on new recruit names, skills, divisions, titles,
and ranks will be added to a master roster which Michael Moore, slave to
Muldoon, is skillfully compiling, adding BSN numbers and other naval details and
making available as a chart on jpg. Michael is sending me the jpgs, and this
weekend I will figure out how to make them available to all either through
Photobucket or my art website. In the meantime, the jpgs are available by
contacting me and I will forward them to you. All recruits are accepted at the
titles they submit. Michael can also answer questions about the details which
are too beyond my elderly civilian mind. Welcome all.