[Dailydrool] Pacific Feet

Elizabeth Harmon harmone at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 9 12:17:35 PDT 2010

I have been giving much thought to what position my Maggie could hold in the Feet.  We are on the East coast (NC).  Maggie is the typical Basset Princess.  She doesn't do anything she doesn't want to.  But she is an excellent barker.  She alerts the whole neighborhood when each of the neighbors return home and everytime a cat, rabbit, skwirl, or any animal comes through the yard.  Maybe she could be a signaldog of some sort.  Her bark is rather loud, so I am thinking that she may be heard all over the country.  If she is sent on assignment overseas, she will have to bring her butler with her.  Or will there be someone to carry her to bed everynight and worship her throughout the day available?  Maggie is awaiting her official dooties.

Thanks,
Elizabeth
Maggie's Mom