[Dailydrool] PBF & Bathtub bassets

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jul 9 14:26:13 PDT 2010

Wolfgang ATB would like to thank the Pacific Basset Feet  and Commander Bo for his Golden Bone Award and his appointment to be ParaRescueDog Guardian Angel Division of St. Brendan's Bridge Basset Brigade. "These Things we do so That Others May Live" taken from and to honor all of the AirForce's human Pararescue Jumpers (PJ's) that came before him.
May doG bless you.

Marlene, My parents basset Martin ATB used to do the same thing as your girls. He would go sit by the tub and if in a few minutes you didn't get off your butt to turn on the faucet he would bark...and boy let me tell you he had a big deep voice that would at least startle the dead if not wake them.  He would drink out of the running faucet and then wait for his mouth to be wiped dry and then happily run off to play.  The things that hounds can train us to do.  LOL

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
& Secretary to the ASTT Director