[Dailydrool] ASTT yellow Alert & Woofs from the ASTT Director

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jul 11 14:32:07 PDT 2010

Ruger woofing in, I want to commend the efforts of the KY team.  Excellent team work...silent & deadly!!! Keep up the good work, the free basset world depends on your "eber alert & lurking" core values...and deceptive speed and agility!

Emma The Delicate Diva,  Jack & Yowza,  stay in hot pursuit of those squirrels...never give them a moment to rest!

Josie, ASTT salutes you and is sending extra time and no pain drool to you, and heart healing drool to your slave. We hope that you have many good days with your foster slave. Blessed be sweet one.

I have ordered my secretary to order the ASTT Gulf Coast Team uniforms from Western Missouri Basset Rescue.  Colt and I will look very professional in these new uniforms...not to mention how very handsome we will be...irrestistible to the ladies I'm sure. Kudos to the design & sewing slaves!

Kudos to the PBF offical website webmaster!  Very professional!  It Drools!!!

Now where is that slave/secretary of mine...I need a piece of chicken jerky and a watermelon ice cube before I

Drool to all the sick & injured hounds.

Ruger
Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team Director
FL Gulf Coast Team Leader