[Dailydrool] Drool needed for Peanut the c at t

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at att.net
Mon Jul 12 06:20:21 PDT 2010

Copper, Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy the not-a-basset are asking for healing drool
for their good buddy Peanut.  Last Friday morning he appeared to be in pain and
vomitted up a bunch of grass and other stuff that was very dark, as though there
was blood in it.  We took him in to the vet, who said he didn't appear to have
an obstruction, but to limit his food intake.  Since then, he has eaten very
little and this morning, was not interested in taking a drink when I lifted him
up to the bathroom sink.  He has mainly just stayed in the laundry room.  We
have another call in to the vet, but your drool would be appreciated.

Barb and Neal, Copper, Wilbur and Duncan the bassets, and Buddy the not-a-basset
(who is Peanut's special friend)