[Dailydrool] New Enlistees for Basset Feet

Stephanie Cornell cornell53 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 07:53:11 PDT 2010

Commander-In-Chief Bo,

This is Gracie May and Sadie Mae up on the St. Lawrence River, which is also known as The Fourth Coast, requesting to join up. As we are senior rescue gals from ABCBHR, we request to be addressed as Pretty Officers cause our Mom tells us we are the prettiest bassets ever all the time. We would like to be assigned to a silent listening post up here. We follow orders pretty good for bassets. Mom says she will order us uniforms today. We would get really excited about that but we just had a walk and need a nap.

Can you see us practicing our salutes?

Sincerely,

Gracie May

Sadie Mae