[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet Update

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 11:31:20 PDT 2010

This is Bo, Commander in chief of the Pacific Basset Feet

Our force continues to expand. We are now at 210 hounds and still building.
Muldoon's slave, the remarkable Michael Moore, continues to update our roster
daily as new recruits enlist. Check for updates at our website
http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/ We have operatives in 7 countries so far: USA,
England, Canada, France, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Virtuoso
webmaster, Dick Brewer, my slave's brother, continues to maintain this website
with zeal. Apologies to the Virginia Beach gang for misidentifying photos. I
hope we have corrected this error now. Uniform sales are booming. Good work,
houndies. Basset hounds are a force for positive change in the world. Semper
fido.

This is Val, secretary to Bo. In an entirely tangential note, I've been
curiously following which are the most common basset names in our kingdoms. I'm
noting the popularity of Harley (I have serve of these), Daisy, and several
others. Check it out in the PBF roster, which Michael has arranged
alphabetically.